Made with Bamboo and Organic Cotton.
At last! A towel for toddlers that is BIG, SOFT, WARM, FUN and downright gorgeous.
Something special to use every day with your tot - or to give as a perfect present.
Loved by kids as well as mums and dads - your little bugs will bundle their wings around them to keep them snug as a bug, and then fly around your house until its time to get dressed!
Made for toddlers that can walk, from about 12-18mths up to 3 or 4 years of age, these great towels are made from unbleached organic cotton with natural bamboo fibre.
There is plenty of material to keep your little one warm, all the way down to their toes, and with a double layer of fabric, they are super absorbent, too!
The towels are designed like a cape with a hood - great for the beach or pool as well as the bathroom!
* contains bamboo fibre and organic cotton - silky soft, 60% more absorbent than pure cotton, with a natural antibacterial quality
* funky cowprint design in fawn and natural ecru white
* snugly buggly double layers - the warmest toddler towel you can buy
* sensibly big - tons of fabric to wrap them right up
* cosy hood - two layers to dry hair and keep warmth in from walking age to 3 years
* encourages imaginative play
Part of the Cuddledry® family of products for newborns up.
66 x 125 cm (excluding the hood)
Measurements - one size fits all. From the neck (where the hood joins the towel) to the floor they are 66cm, and from wing-tip to wing-tip they are 125cm. For health and safety reasons, there is no fastening at the neck, but plenty of material for wrapping up well.
12 months old to 4 years old