Helps settle your baby, especially at night*
Unsettled and irritable behaviour, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behaviour in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic and fussing. Fussing is especially reduced at night*
- This bottle is made from PES - a BPA-Free material
Clinically proven to significantly reduce fussing*
- Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby's health and happiness. A randomised c linical trial was carried out to see whether infant feeding bottle design affects "infant behaviour". The Philips AVENT bottle was shown to significantly reduce fussing by approximately 28 minutes a day as compared to the comparator bottle (46 min vs. 74 min, p=0.05). This was especially true at night.
Allows air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy
- As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy. As with breastfeeding, your baby controls the milk flow.
Honey-coloured BPA-Free PES material for extra durability
- This BPA-Free bottle is made of honey-coloured PES material for extra durability
Only three components for ease of cleaning
- The feeding bottle consists of only three components for ease of cleaning and has a dome cap for hygienic storage and transportation. In a randomised clinical trial the design of the Philips AVENT bottle was compared with another leading brand over a 12 month period. The maternal satisfaction in terms of ease of cleaning (p=0.0.04) and ease of assembly (p=0.02) was significantly better in the Philips AVENT bottle.
Five different teat flow rates are available
- Capacity 260 ml / 9 oz
- Material Highly durable, BPA free
- Comes with Slow Flow Teat
|Country Made||United Kingdom|