Babies use suckling to calm and settle themselves. That's why you might find, that at times, using a soother can help to relax your baby and offer a source of comfort when nothing else seems to work. Soother is also known as pacifier.
AVENT's vented collapsible teats and perfectly symmetrical design respect the natural development of palate, teeth and gums - even if the soother ends up upside down in baby's mouth.
AVENT night-time soothers comes with unique glow-in-the-dark handles.
- Flat, drop-shaped symmetrical teats respect the natural development of your baby's palate, teeth and gums, even if the soother ends upside down in the mouth.
- Silicone is taste and odour-free, so it's more likely to be accepted by your baby
- Snap On Protective Cap to keep sterilised teats hygienic
- Security Ring Handle for easy removal of the soother at any time.
- Silicone Soother 2 pcs
- Snap-on protective cap 2 pcs
|Country Made||United Kingdom|