Organic Baby Tea is a delicious herbal tea suitable for babies from 2 weeks of age to help calm and relax. The carefully chosen herbs are also effective in helping to relieve wind. Older children also find this tea beneficial and enjoy the gentle taste.
Sabine's tip: Have a relaxing cup yourself after a hard day raising children or being at work.
Give from 2 weeks.
Never leave your baby to suck the bottle continuously, due to risk of tooth decay. Because of the risk of overheating, do not heat in a microwave.
Please do not use the tea as a substitute for a milk feed.
- The tea has a settling and relaxing effect due to the carefully chosen herbs.
- Fennel*(40%), anise*(30%), caraway*(20%), chamomile*(10%)
(* from organic cultivation)
- Pour approx. 200 ml of fresh, boiling water over tea bag and allow to infuse for 5-10 min. Remove tea bag and pour Holle Organic Baby Tea into a bottle. Allow to cool to approx. 37°C before feeding.
Sweetening the tea is not necessary.
- Holle Organic Baby Tea is suitable for babies as of 2 weeks of age. The carefully chosen herbs have a settling and relaxing effect and the tea is tasty and pleasant. Older children can also benefit from Holle Organic Baby Tea. All ingredients are from organic agriculture.
- To prevent overheating do not heat Holle Organic Baby Tea in the microwave. Do not allow the baby to suckle on the bottle for extended periods to prevent the onset of tooth decay.
|Best Before Date||30 Apr 2017|