Ergobaby - Original Baby Carrier
The revolutionary ERGObaby Carrier redefines babywearing. Attracting a multitude of international awards and 5-star reviews, ERGObaby is the world’s most loved carrier. It offers hands-free closeness like no other and is perfect from birth to pre-school, up to 20kgs. ERGObaby supports your child in three easy-to-use positions - front, hip and back – promoting healthy spinal development and adapting to your child's growing needs. It is the only baby carrier worldwide to be listed as one of the Top 20 Baby Products over the Last 20 Years. Enjoy ERGObaby freedom together
- Durable cotton canvas outer with 400 threads per inch, cotton poplin lining and hood.
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier softens edges with interior rip-stop reinforcements and stitching at all fabric intersections.
- Adjustable shoulder and chest straps support varying adult heights, from 4’9” to 6’5”.
- Shoulder straps contain 2.5cm high density foam with 0.5cm high density neoprene foam in waist belt.
- Waist belt extends from 63cm to 105cm. A waist extension option lengthens the standard carrier size by 20cm.
- Chest strap features ‘runners’ that fit securely around the shoulder straps and prevent removal or loss.
- Premium buckles and clasps, tested by SGS, provide an additional safety.
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier colour.
- Front pouch of carrier includes zipped pocket.
- Carrier is durability and strength tested up to 40kgs.
- ERGObaby uses only the highest quality and safest dyes possible to ensure a product that will retain its colour, but is free from harmful chemicals.
ERGObaby Care Instructions
- Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Avoid washing carrier frequently - Teething Pads reduce the need for repeated washing. Air-drying recommended, avoiding direct sunlight. Do not use detergents with bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brighteners.
Important Features and Benefits
- ERGObaby is the gold-standard in hands-free carriers, offering three ergonomic positions – front, hip and back. Perfect from birth up to 3 - 4 years old, it is the only carrier you will ever need and is therefore the most cost effective baby carrying solution available.
Physical Health Benefits
- ERGObaby provides anatomically correct positioning for your baby, promoting healthy hip and spinal development. The extra-wide waist belt and padded shoulder straps evenly distribute your child’s weight from shoulders to hip, avoiding neck and shoulder strain associated with some front pack carriers. ERGObaby now gives parents the choice of extended strain-free carrying.
Optimal Newborn Support
- The ‘Heart 2 Heart’ Infant Insert accessory offers premium head support and is required until baby weighs 5.5kgs and has developed head control (usually 3 - 4 months). The Infant Insert moulds around baby's head, ensuring the chin is not pressed to the chest and airways are always clear.Sold Seperatley Take advantage of free postage and order it with your ergo carrier.
Health Professionals’ Seal of Approval
- ERGObaby is recognised by leading international health professionals for offering optimal weight distribution, comfort for parents and healthy positioning for baby which reduces unnecessary stress to their growing spine and hips.
- ERGObaby products exceed stringent infant product safety standards in Europe and USA. The non-toxic fabric is tested for durability up to 40kgs and is machine washable.
- An adjustable sleeping hood supports your baby’s head when resting and can be stored in the front pocket. The elasticised edges mould around baby’s head and adjust to suit his/her height. The sleeping hood offers protection from sun, wind, light rain and privacy while breastfeeding.
- ERGObaby allows for discreet and easy breastfeeding while baby is upright in the front carry position.
ERGObaby Star Power
- Not only do everyday Mum’s award ERGObaby 5-star ratings, but celebrity Mums Julia Roberts, Ellen Pompeo and Giselle Bundchen are all proud ERGObaby Carrier wearers.
Clip on Accessories
- The versatile ERGObaby back pack, and front pouch extend the ERGObaby’s capacity. They easily attach to the carrier body and can also be worn separately. The retractable RearView mirror offers parents peace of mind when using the back carry position.