Boiron - Arnicare Roll-On (2 Tubes)
Boiron Arnicare Roll-on gel relieves muscle pain, stiffness, swelling from injuries, and bruises.* This homeopathic medicine made from a mountain daisy is odorless. The no-mess roll-on applicator keeps hands clean, making this non-greasy gel even more convenient to apply on-the-go.
Benefits and Features:
- The single active ingredient is Arnica montana, a mountain daisy.
- No traditional strong medicine smell; free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens.
- Massaging roller ball makes application convenient anywhere anytime.
- Residue-free: non-sticky, non-greasy, and water-based.
- Absorbed quickly by the skin.
- Won’t mask symptoms of a more serious condition.
- Arnicare Roll-on temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
- Reduces pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7% —Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Purified water
- Sodium hydroxide
- Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Roll-on to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed.
- If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Roll-on.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, damaged skin, or wounds.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
- When using this product, use only as directed; do not tightly wrap or bandage the treatment area.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.