The herbal blend of aniseed, fennel, caraway and lemon balm in Holle Organic Nursing Tea has been carefully chosen and is said to support milk production, especially towards the end of pregnancy. All ingredients come from certified organic agriculture and meet Holle's stringent quality standards.
Holle Organic Nursing Tea should be taken towards the end of pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. Holle recommends drinking 3-6 cups a day.
Holle Organic Nursing Tea should be taken towards the end of pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. Holle recommends drinking 3-6 cups a day. Pour approx. 200ml of freshly boiled water over a tea bag and allow to infuse for 5-10 min. Remove the tea bag and allow to cool down before drinking.
- while breastfeeding
- gluten-free, unsweetened, no artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
- 30% aniseed*, 30% fennel*, 30% caraway*, 10% lemon balm*
(*from organic farming )
- to regulate your water balance
- balancing and harmonizing
- promotes lactation
- by drinking breast milk, calming for infant
|Best Before Date||31 Jul 2017|