Learning Resources - Math Island! Addition & Subtraction Game
Kids build new early math skills every time they escape through the jungle island in this fun hands-on math board game! Roll the dice to solve addition and subtraction equations to make your moves, while avoiding hazards such as a temple guard, quicksand, and a river of lava! First to reach the rescue plane wins, but watch out: certain squares trigger special events that might send you forward or backward! For 1-4 players.
- Addition & Subtraction to 20
- Critical Thinking
- The Fun Way to Learn Math: Designed for 2-4 players, this fun, fast-paced math game for kids challenges players to escape Math Island using only their elementary math skills!
- Add, Subtract, Win!: Moving around this children’s math game is easy—just roll the equation dice, solve the addition or subtraction problem that follows, and move that many spaces on the board!
- All-Out Math Mayhem: Watch out for the Math Island’s many obstacles, including an erupting volcano that sends dice flying and players scrambling!
- Ages and Stages: Specially designed with little ones in mind, this smart game for kids helps students as young as 6 build school-ready addition and subtraction skills!
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or homeschool kindergarten supplies, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!