Learning Resources - Carlos the Count & Pop Cactus™
This fun fine motor cactus is an oasis of all-new skills! As kids pull, push, and grasp Carlos's soft, colorful flowers, they'll develop essential fine motor pincer grasp along the way. Kids can also get imaginative with this two-sided cactus's two distinct faces! Explore the set's shapes and numbers for added learning fun. All pieces store in pot for easy cleanup.
- Fine Motor
- Color Identification
- Colorful Counting Fun: Meet Carlos and his 14 colorful pop-and-count pieces—they're ready to build fine motor fun! Pop in Carlos’s spikes and flowers, then count them up!
- Building Essential Fine Motor Skills: When kids play with Carlos, they build the hand strength, coordination, and other preschool fine motor skills they need to succeed in school and beyond!
- Imaginative Learning Adventures: As they pick Carlos’s flowers or explore his tactile textures, kids can explore toddler activities and build new skills during imaginative learning adventures!
- Ages and Stages: Specially designed with little ones in mind, Carlos the Pop & Count Cactus helps kids as young as 18 months build counting, color, and preschool fine motor skills!
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!