Learning Resources - Pia the Fill & Spill Piñata
Kids can discover the all-new fine motor skills hiding inside this pretend pinata, which holds ten colorful texured counting treats numbered 1–10 ! Just drop candy into Pia's head and open her tummy to spill them out ! As they play, they'll build pincer grasp and other fine motor essentials as they grab the candies and Pia's squeezy ears.
- Fine Motor
- Color Identification
- Counting and Stacking Fun: Meet Pia and her 10 colorful fill-and-spill candies—they're ready for preschool fine motor fun! Drop Pia’s candy inside, then spill it out the bottom!
- Building Essential Fine Motor Skills: When kids play with Pia, they build the hand strength, coordination, and other preschool fine motor skills they need to succeed in school and beyond!
- Imaginative Learning Adventures: As they count up Pia’s candies or explore her fun textures, kids can explore toddler activities and build new skills during imaginative learning adventures!
- Ages and Stages: Specially designed with little ones in mind, Pia the Fill & Spill Piñata helps kids as young as 18 months build counting, color, tactile, and preschool fine motor skills!
- Give the Gift of Learning: Whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift!